Thursday, September 17, 2009

Brick Workout: 18 Mile Home to Seward Cycling Loop then 35 Minute Run on 09/17/2009

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller I found this quote on an Ironman Facebook page. It really nails it for me. Another inspiring message was a bumper sticker I saw in the early weeks of my training back in April. It read, "Don't Die Wondering" Today's workout called for a 1 hour ride and a 30 minute run. I really kicked it in riding back from Seward Park, a maintained a 24 MPH pace for a few miles on the aero bars. Prolly a warmup pace for a lot of triathletes, but prety speedy for me :-) Murphy, our Irish Setter decided to join me for the run. That was a real treat! ***23 Days to Kona!*** MapMyTri.com - General Road Cycling: Home to Seward Loop on 09/17/2009 Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment