Wednesday, October 7, 2009

45 MinuteTreadmill Run on 10/07/2009

Back to training after a call day and preparations for the trip to Kona. One of our great medical assistants Kim Nichols put together a lovely card signed by the gang at work to wish me well. That meant so much to me. I'll be taking it to Hawaii. I woke up early this morning and decided to get a quick run in before the long plane flight. I think that will help calm some of my pre-race jitters, at least for today! ***3 Days to Kona!*** MapMyTri.com - Treadmill: Treadmill Run on 10/07/2009 Shared via AddThis

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you every day Tim! I'm so amazed by your strength, commitment,and courage. What a fine example for Forrest. You rock Dad!! We'll be watching from California. Have an excellent race bumping elbows with the world's best triathletes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your support and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete